Rosa Shala has been helping families to better achieve their financial dreams since 2000. She primarily focuses on assisting people through purpose-based investing, creating lifetime income and leaving a legacy of wealth and wisdom for their loved ones. Rosa is passionate about helping people prepare for retirement and educating them on available retirement rollover options.
• Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
• Insurance licenses in FL, NY, MI, and NC
• National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
• Toastmasters International Competent Communicator & Competent Leader
• National Association for Female Associates
• Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) member
• Barnard College, Columbia University, NY, B.A. in Economics