Serving families to achieve their financial dreams since 2000
- Creating customized portfolios for over 1000 clients
- Educating and Advising Families through national workshops and individual consulting
- Assisting Clients with IRA & 401K Rollover Decisions
- Increasing Clients Net Worth for Retirement without risk
- Developing Cash Flow Planning
- College Funding Consultant: a Specialist in an important defining decision
- Getting Students to the Best Fit Colleges at an affordable cost
- Providing College Funding Strategies
- Passionate about the College Process through her personal experience with three children
- Insurance License: FL, NY, MI, NC, TX
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors
- National Association for Female Associates
- Toastmasters International Competent Communicator & Competent Leader
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Member
> Barnard College, Columbia University, NY >> B.A. in Economics
NAIFA Code of Ethics
PREAMBLE: Helping my clients protect their assets and establish financial security, independence and economic freedom for themselves and those they care about is a noble endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust and professionalism throughout my career as an insurance and financial professional. With these principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
• To help maintain my clients’ confidences and protect their right to privacy.
• To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients.
• To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients’ financial decisions.
• To render timely and proper service to my clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
• To continually enhance professionalism by developing my skills and increasing my knowledge through education.
• To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
• To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on NAIFA and my profession.
• To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
• To protect the financial interests of my clients, their financial products and my profession, through political advocacy